Who we are
Timeless Tins Inc. Our website address is: https://www.timelesstins.com
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
Timeless Tins Inc. respects your right to privacy. This policy explains how and for what purposes we use the information collected about you through our website. Please read this policy carefully. By using our website, you are agreeing to be bound by this policy.
This website (“Our Website”) is operated by Timeless Tins Inc. We are headquartered in Canada with our registered office a:
15-2210 Qu’Appelle Blvd.
Kamloops, BC V2E 2S4
This Policy together with Cookies Policy describe the types of personal information we collect about our customers and explains how we use, disclose, share and transfer the personal information and the choices available to our customers regarding our use of their information. In addition, we describe the measures we take to protect the security of the information and how you can contact us about our privacy practices. Please read this Policy carefully. If you do not want your personal information to be used in the way described in this Policy, we may not be able to respond to some of your requests.
We invite you to read this Policy regularly in order for you to be aware of any modifications made to it and of the collecting and processing conditions of your personal information.
If you have any questions about the policy, please get in touch with us using the following email address and we will do our best to answer your questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
We may collect your personal information in various ways including when you visit our stores, attend our events, view our online contents or use our mobile applications. Examples include when you register for our membership and/or loyalty program, before you place an online order, when you enter a contest or game, participate in an activity organized by us, through surveys, our apps and social media channels, subscribe to our e-mail newsletters, request a catalogue, join a limited-access premium site, sign up for an event and when you contact us by email or on the phone. We may also link and/or combine the information we collect about you on different devices used by you.
The types of personal information we may collect are the following:
- Registration details (name, postal address, email address, mobile and/or other telephone number)
- User name and password
- Personal details (data of birth, gender, language preference etc.)
- Your interests and experience about our products and products of similar nature
- Payment information (payment card number, expiration date, authorization number, security code, delivery address and billing address)
- Purchase and transaction information (the kind and the number of products bought and returned)
- Customer service information, customer service inquiries and comments and information exchanged with our customer service team
- Photographs, videos, and other comments you provide
- Contact information you provide about friends or other people you would like us to contact (name, delivery address, email address, mobile and/or other telephone number)
- Location and geo location data
- Your data on the relevant social media platforms if you login to one of our sites using social login
- Information about you from publicly available sources, including publicly available contents on social media platforms
- Other information you provide to us as a result of your request for a specific product and/or service
- Information we may obtain from our third party service providers
In addition we may pass your information onto one of our carefully selected business partners or to other carefully selected third parties to enable them to send you information which may be of interest to you. You can tell us to stop this at any time by sending an email to
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
We do not disclose or otherwise share your personal information we collect, except:
- with any members within the Timeless Tins, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries;
- with service providers and agents who perform services on our behalf or assist us in maintenance and/or improvement of our websites and apps as well as delivery , improvement and/or marketing of of our products and services to you, including entities which process credit card payment, provide delivery services, web or database hosting, information storage, email service providers, marketing, including direct marketing as well as research, tag management and analytic services, such as Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics. To learn more about these analytics services and how you can opt out, please visit the relevant websites:
- Google Analytics: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en
- Adobe Analytics: https://www.adobe.com/uk/privacy.html
- with our business partners for co-branding products, co-promotions, joint programs or joint communications
- with business partners for their own purposes, including sending you information about products and services of third parties which may be of interest to you if you have been explicitly informed of this possibility and have given your consent
- when we are required to do so by law
- with law enforcement agencies, government officials or other parties in response to court order, legal procedures or subpoena
- if we believe in good faith that the disclosure of information is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss or fraud to you or us; prevent or report suspected illegal activity; in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual fraudulent or illegal activity; protect anyone’s rights, property, or safety, including ours; or enforce our Terms & Conditions or any other agreement between us
- as part of a sale of some or all of our business and assets to any third party or as part of any business restructuring or reorganization (including dissolution or liquidation)
- when you otherwise consent or direct us to share your information with third parties
We may share aggregated and/or anonymous information that does not identify you for our business purposes and the business purposes of our partners including the number of visitors to Our Website and the number of clicks on our advertisements and/or emails.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Timeless Tins Ltd.
15-2210 Qu’Appelle Blvd
Kamloops, BC V2E 2S4
Timeless Tins also collects certain information about your computer hardware and software using cookies and code which is embedded in the site. This information may include: your IP address, browser type, operating system, domain name, visits to pages on the site, the duration of individual page view, paths taken by visitors through the site, data on visitors’ screen settings and referring web site addresses such as search engines, third party partners. This site visitation data is identified only by a unique ID number which means no single individual will be identifiable from the anonymized details that we collect for these purposes. You will remain anonymous to us unless you specifically choose to share information with us.
This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain the quality of the service, and to provide us with general statistics regarding use of our website.
How we protect your data
All transactions at this online store are protected by Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) and Secure Data Encryption using a 1024-bit process to encode all personal data. This sophisticated encryption process ensures that prying eyes are unable to decode your personal data when it travels from your computer to ours, and from our computer to the bank’s. Also, all credit card payments are processed in real-time for your security and immediate peace of mind.
You can tell whether your browser is in secure mode by looking for the padlock icon in the bottom corner of your screen or at the end of the address bar of your browser window.
Our website uses security measures which protect any personal information that is stored on our servers and systems from unauthorized access or use.
However, as no data transmissions over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, we cannot take responsibility for any unauthorized access or loss of personal information that is beyond our reasonable control.
What third parties we receive data from
Some of our sites and apps allow users to submit their own content. Please note that any content submitted to one of our social platforms can be viewed by the public, and you should be cautious about providing certain personal information e.g. financial information, address details or health issues via these platforms. We are not responsible for any actions taken by other individuals if you post personal information on one of our social media platforms.
Industry regulatory disclosure requirements